WEBSITE DESIGN | DEVELOPMENT | HOSTING
Think of your website as your digital storefront. You want to make sure that it makes an awesome first impression, answers your customers’ questions, and encourages them to visit or call to make a purchase. Having a beautiful and responsive website is important to get ahead of your competitors, some of whom may already have a website that is driving sales!
Please explore a website gallery of our customers’ sites that we created and continue to manage on their behalf.
Why is it so important to have a website?
- 93% of business purchase decisions start with online searches – this means they may not even call you if you don’t have a website!
- 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop, so not only do you need to have a website, but it needs to be responsive.
- Google changed their algorithm in April of 2015. Websites that are non-responsive not only get a lower ranking than those companies that have responsive sites, but may even get ranked below companies without a website!
- 70% of mobile searches lead to online action within one hour, meaning you need a responsive website and you need it yesterday!
- A website helps your business establish credibility with the consumer.
- A website also makes your business accessible 24/7.